Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: OZZY OSBOURNE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    OZZY OSBOURNE

    The torrent for the new Ozzy album is up at mininova.org ...I just listened to it and it is prolly the best he's had since No More Tears...Also, anyone interested in ozzfest, at ozzfest.com the link is up for free tickets for this year's show...the line up this year is pretty bad ass if ya like lesser known bands...static x, mondo generator, etc...Now I guess this post can prompt the religious zealots amongst us to explain why Ozzy is of the devil, the prince of darkness, and is gonna send all who listen to him to hell...let the games begin.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    I d/l'ed it last night. Good stuff.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    I mat go to Ozzfest after all...if for no other reasons than Ozzy and Mondo Generator...BTW I've been playing the shiz out of "Sucking the 70's"..thanks again lung.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    Yeah, I have too....really like the covers of Rock and Roll Singer and Honky Cat.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    Osborne is a fine, upstanding man. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    I liked the no more tears, and his rendition of Mississippi Queen is on my top 10 list for my ipod.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    I was wondering after the first few listens who was playing bass. The bass on this one is the best since Mike Inez's stuff on No More Tears. Good stuff. It's Blasko who used to play for Rob Zombie.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    The line up is Zakk, Blasko, and I think Bordin.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    make sure to go out and buy the album and support the artist if you like their work.

    for those of you that have not heard the new song
    click here----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRU8hCqLRjE
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OZZY OSBOURNE

    I own everything that Ozzy/Black Sabbath has ever put out. I just like the have the advance copies a month or so before they come out.

    supr-beast, that's the lineup.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •